West Keegans Bayou ID Neighborhood Projects
Planning of the District projects: All projects within WKBID are equally important and have urgency to be executed. Some projects execution may be delayed because of the participating/permitting authorities decisions. Several projects may be executed simultaneously.
Responsibilities of the Directors:
- Any Director, alone or in the company of another Director, can visit the entire or any section of the bayou for inspection of structural and housekeeping issues
and send messages to report issues to the District Engineer or to the mowing/housekeeping contractor, and to the District Paralegal, Mirna Croon.
- Directors Richard Alvarado and Amarjit Verma are assigned to inspect on regular basis the District issues on the east side of SH-6.
- Directors Kalpesh Patel, Sheila White and Dorene West, maximum two directors together, are assigned to inspect on a regular basis the District issues on the West side of SH-6.
- Amarjit Verma and Kalpesh Patel will coordinate with the District Engineering Kavi Consulting, for bayou maintenance projects relating to the backslope drainage pipes maintenance and desilting project, and trail construction projects, and other maintenance issues.
- Amarjit Verma and Sheila White will coordinate with Landscape Architect 7gen and LJA for trail planning and meeting with county officials for requesting funding for the District trail underpasses, and footbridges, and for county roads improvement within the District jurisdiction area and District surroundings.
- Directors Amarjit Verma and Dorene West will coordinate with the District website consultant “Infinity Services, LLC” representatives for website updates and changes.