Trails, Underpasses, Footbridges, and Parks Projects
West Keegans Bayou ID2022-12-01T11:54:57-06:00
- 1. (a) The trail continuity project consisting of four underpasses, namely, at State Highway 6, Bissonnet St, Rocky Valley Dr and Addicks-Clodine Rd is the urgent project to be executed. This project cannot be executed without the involvement of Fort Bend County Precinct 4 Commissioner.
- 1. (b) Construction of four foot bridges, namely, at Williwaw Dr, Keegans Wood Dr, and two footbridges near Sugarland Howell Rd area for transition of trail from northside to southside underpasses.
- 1. (c) Trail on southwest side of bayou bank from State Highway 6 to Rocky Valley Dr after completion of project 1 (a).
- 1. (d) Trail on northeast side of bayou bank from State Highway 6 to Rocky Valley Dr after completion of project 1 (a).
- 2. Four trail connectors to main trail, namely to Brentford Dr, to Bissonnet St, to Emery Hill Dr and to Chalford Dr are under design.
- 3. CenterPoint Energy area near Sugarland-Howell Rd Parking lot and jogging trail.
- 4. Trail on north bank of the bayou from Williwaw Dr to Addick Clodine Rd.
- 5. Trail on north bank of the bayou from Gains Rd to westward existing trail.
- 6. Trail on north bank of the bayou from Gains Rd to eastward Rocky Valley Dr.
- 7. Trails on north and south side of bayou ponds from Chancellorsville Ln to Clodine Rd after Clodine Rd gets improved by Fort Bend County.
- 8. Trails on north and south side of the bayou ponds and banks from Clodine Rd to westward end of the bayou after Clodine Rd gets improved by Fort Bend County.
- 9. Development of park at Sugarland Howell Rd area.
- 10. Development of park at Hodges Bend Dr area (April Falls Trail).
- 11. Planting of trees at Sugarland Howell Rd,
- 12. Planting of trees along south bank of the bayou from Sugarland Howell Rd to westward towards Emery Hill Dr.
- 13. Planting of trees along April Falls Trail and in general vicinity of Hodges Bend Dr and Williwaw Dr area open places,
- 14. Planting of trees in any other open area of WKBID jurisdiction.
- 15. Trail on south bank of the bayou from Sugarland Howell Rd to Keegans Wood Dr after the completion of footbridge on bayou at Keegans Wood Dr.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!