Welcome to West Keegans Bayou Improvement District
Through West Keegans Bayou ID’s website you can easily find links to the following services.
The District is governed by a Board of Directors consisting of five (5) Board members elected by the registered voters of the District, who manage and supervise all affairs of the District. Board members must either own property within the District or be a registered voter within the District. Each Board member is elected to serve a staggered four (4) year term. The District’s current Board members are as follows:
- Amarjit Verma, President, Term Expires: May 2026
- Wayne Thompson, Vice-President, Term Expires: May 2024
- Richard Alvarado, Secretary, Term Expires: May 2026
- Viqar Anwar, Asst. Secretary, Term Expires: May 2026
- Sheila White, Director, Term Expires: May 2024